The Scrum@Scale® course teaches the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum Teams, and enterprise leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts, create and prioritize a transformation Backlog to overcome impediments to scaling, measure and improve key Scrum metrics at an Enterprise level.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to :
- Apply the core skills of Scrum and Lean product development to evolve Scrum from one to multiple teams in any size initiative. - Mastering the responsibilities of the Product Owner, individual Scrum teams and business leadership in a variety of large-scale contexts.
Day 1 :
- Scrum@Scale Framework
- Patterns for High Performing Teams
- Scaling the Teams
- Scrum Master Cycle ”How”
- Scrum of Scrum Master
- Executive Action Team
- Agile Practice Team
- Continuous Improvement & Impediment Removal
- Cross –Team Coordination
Day 2 :
- Product Owner Cycle “What”
- Strategic Vision
- Backlog Prioritisation
- Backlog Decomposition & Refinement
- Release Planning
- Connecting the 2 cycles
- Product Release & Feedback
- Metrics & Transparency
- By the end of this course, students will be able to : Access and complete the Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner exam. Download their Certified Scrum@Scale Practitioner Credential (upon successful completion of the exam).
Access methods :
You can register up to 2 working days before the start of the training. To register, you can use the form on our website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assessment methods and monitoring.:
Assessment during workshops, assessment of learning at the end of training, sign-off sheet signed at 1/2 day, certificate of attendance given at the end of training.
Persons with disabilities :
Do not hesitate to contact us so that we can best respond to your request.
Sales Department , Tel 09 67 41 46 38 - Email: email@example.com.
Your Trainer :
Mohammed Rowther based in London, UK, is a Scrum@Scale Trainer and SAFe 5 Program Consultant and comes with a degree in Information Technology Engineering and has more than 20 years of experience in IT & Agile. He has helped and supported several organizations in Agile Transformation, fostering better culture, mindset shift, building high-performance teams, and implementing agile scaling frameworks like SAFe, Spotify Model, and Scrum@Scale. He is also a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM / PO) & Certified Agile Leader (CAL) from Scrum Alliance, Certified Release Train Engineer from Scaled Agile, and an ICAgile Coach.
To more effectively put the training in action, we offer coaching assistance by our Trainers / Coaches to implement what has been taught in your specific environment.
To best meet your training needs, we design training solutions tailored to your unique context.
Beyond formal training sessions, our coaches are available to support a collective action, a team intervention or any other group facilitation.
Dates & Booking
Theory: 30% - Practice: 70%